Friday, September 6, 2013

Kohl's Sale Alert: Find ot My Top 5 Picks!!!

I have said it before and I'll say it again: I seriously love me some Kohl's. They have drool-worthy clothes at a price that all fashionistas can afford. Now through Sunday, you can take 20% off your purchase (use code FIELDGOAL at checkout). So in honor of the sale I have decided to list my 5 top picks of items you should grab during the sale.




1. Jennifer Lopez Colorblock Open-Back Sheath Dress, $30: Words can not describe how fantastic this dress is, but I'll try anyway: Chic and Sexy come to mind. The back of this dress is what steals the show. This dress is $30 (originally $60), combine this with the 20% off coupon and you it can be yours for $24.



2. Jennifer Lopez Embellished Mixed-Media Sweatshirt, $34.99: This ain't your ordinary sweatshirt. The bejeweled neckline and flowy two-tone back make this shirt a standout. Taking 20% off makes this sweatshirt $27.99.




3. LC Lauren Conrad Boyfriend Blazer, $44.99: Is there anything sexier than a woman in a blazer?? I think not! If you been keeping your eye on current red carpet fashion, you probably notice some of your favorite stars rocking blazers. This blazer comes in 5 shades (I recommend the black) and the boyfriend fit makes this blazer cooler and more relaxed. Grab this blazer for $35.99 when you use the 20% off discount.





4. LC Lauren Conrad Platform High Heels, $21.97: I'm a self-confessed heel girl. Heels makes my 5'6 frame look taller and leaner. These heels area rich, velvety blue-- the perfect color for the fall/winter season. You can get these shoes for $17.58.


5. Jennifer Lopez Gold Tone Chain-Link Bracelet, $15.60: This bracelet is chic and effortlessly cool. It's available in 3 shades and can fit even my small wrist. This bracelet is only $12.48 when you take 20% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment