Friday, May 9, 2014

Beauty Steal Alert: Select Laura Geller Products 50% Off!!


So typically my mornings consist of a cup of coffee fro my Keurig (love that thing) and watching ESPN's First Take. But, since I'm currently in Houston (cause of a family get together), my Friday morning instead consisted of coffee and Good Morning America (my mom's favorite morning show).

And that what brings us to how I discovered the beauty steal I have for you today. Laura Geller was one the products featured in GMA's steals and deals. Now through 3AM May 10th, select Laura Geller products are 50% off!!

I would recommend checking out Laura Geller's Love Me Dews. These jumbo pencils deliver both moisture and have great pigmentation. Check out my Smack Talkin' Saturday review on these lippies.

 Visit www.laurageller.com and enter GMA2014 to receive 50% off select Laura Geller products.

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment