Saturday, November 8, 2014

Enjoy Fresh Cream Without the Calories With Philosophy's Fresh Cream Body Polishing Scrub

I don't know about you, but in my world whipped cream just makes everything better. Even if I'm getting a non-fat drink at Starbucks, I always ask for the whip cream on top. It's just that little something extra that I treat myself to.



Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Polishing Scrub, $20 available at Sephora, Ulta, & Philosophy.com


It's the same way I feel about the Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Polishing Scrub. It's soft, fresh vanilla scent is my something I enjoy at the end of a crazy day.

Here's a description according to Sephora's website:

What it is: 
An exfoliating body polishing scrub with the delicious scent of Fresh Cream. 

What it does: 
Reveal incredibly smooth skin and be good to your body with Fresh Cream Body Polishing Scrub. This body scrub exfoliates gently, while natural extracts condition. Skin is left feeling soft and smooth. 

The sweet, deliciously subtle fragrance, Fresh Cream, was created to delight the senses and elicit pure joy. The fragrance leaves skin with a delicately creamy scent, guaranteed to draw others closer yet never overwhelm. It can be worn alone or layered with other Fresh Cream products for a head-to-toe scent. 

Notes: 
Etherial Cream, Soft Sweetness, Hints of Vanilla. 
Style: 
Sweet. Delightful. Delicious. 

What it is formulated WITHOUT: 
- Parabens 
- Sulfates 
- Phthalates




 When it comes to finding the perfect body scrub, I'm a bit like Goldielocks: some scrubs seem more like a body wash with little to no exfoliation action whatsoever, others scrubs are way to rough and aren't enjoyable at all. Oh, but the Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Polishing Scrub is just right. The right size granules mixed into a delicious cream formula that makes exfoliating a joy.








My skin looking brighter, softer, smoother after using the Philosophy Scrub




I love how Philosophy packaged this scrub into a shower friendly squeeze tube. This keeps water out and prevents accident prone people like myself from wasting product in the shower. I highly recommend checking out this scrub (especially while you can get 20% off during Sephora VIB sale). I think you'll love it during these cold weather months that can wreak havoc on your skin.

Let me know if you decide to try this scrub.

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment