Tuesday, May 12, 2015

STEAL ALERT: $6 Earrings & Free Shipping TONIGHT at NY& Company

 If your in need of some cute (yet affordable) jewelry, then I think you'll enjoy this Steal Alert.
Tonight, not only can you get free shipping on all your New York and Company online purchases, but there are tons of NY Deals available---including ALL EARRINGS (excluding Eva Mendes collection) for $6. Not in need of earrings? You can still grab bracelets, rings/pins for $10 and necklaces for $14.





I'm a big fan of New York and Company's jewelry. I love how I can get really beautiful pieces that look expensive without hurting my wallet. I shop at New York and Company both in-store and online and highly recommend grabbing some accessories at a pretty nice discount. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

If you plan on making an online purchase make sure to sign into Ebates to get 2.5% cash back. If you aren't signed up for Ebates, it's completely free to join and you get cash back for purchases you were going to make anyway. Ebates also shares online discounts codes from 1,000's of retailers. If you wanna sign up I have left my referral link down below.

My Ebates Referral Link:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=QAoR2%2FrZCjBejfyHo8uOVw%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Let me know if you decide to shop the sale!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment