Monday, July 23, 2012

Hello World!!!

Hello World!! I'm happy to have finally started this blog. First, I'll tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Raquel and I love makeup and skincare (what girl doesn't??). I love everything from the bright, exciting colors to interesting packaging and ingredients. I have been fortunate to have worked for both Clinique and Sephora. While there, I picked up a lot of great tips and tricks (as well as a lot of great products!!). I truly believe that makeup gives you the confidence to go out and conquer the world (I know corny). This blog will discuss makeup, skincare, and fashion. I also want to hear from you about your experiences with products too! I will also post any deals I find (cause who doesn't like a deal). So thanks for stopping by and don't be a stranger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment