Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Influenster Summer BeautyVox Box 2012

I was so excited to receive an email from Influenster, informing me that I had been selected to receive one of their Summer Beauty VoxBoxes. I was super excited because I love trying out new products.

For those of you who don't what what Influenster is, it's a free site where you can earn badges based on your interest and lifestyle. So do you like trying beauty products, are you the first to try the latest gadgets, planning a wedding, or a into a healthy lifestyle?? By earning badges (which requires answering questions pertaining to the badge to see if you qualify for that particular badge), Influenster learns more about you and therefore can determine whether you qualify for certain VoxBoxes. In return, Influester would like your honest feedback on these products.

I finally received my Summer Beauty VoxBox and I must admit, there were some awesome goodies inside.
Here's a list of what I received:

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in Graphite Gravity (full size)
Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme (1 oz)
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen SPF 30 (2 oz)
Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread (1 bar)
Assortment of Tampax and Always Radiant Collection (6 pieces)






The box also came with a card listing pricing and product information, which I really liked
I'm currently testing out all of the products and will do an update to give you my honest feedback.

For more information or to sign up with Influenster, visit http://www.influenster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment