Thursday, August 30, 2012

Product Review: Gotta Try or Pass It by, Olay Regenerit Thermal Mini Peel

Disclaimer: The following is a product review. The comments below are my own personal feelings. I purchase this product with my own money and have not received any compensation for this review. I'm not affiliated with the company.




I'm a person who believes in taking care of their skin. In fact you can say, I'm a bit of a skincare junkie. In early July I found myself in need (or maybe a strong want) for some new skincare. Walgreen's was offering an extra 20% off so I decided to try Olay Regenerist Thermal Mini-Peel.



Here's what Olay says about the product on their site:
 
Regenerist Thermal Mini-Peel exfoliates surface skin cells for the results of a mini-professional treatment . . . rejuvenated, newer skin.
• Rejuvenate. . .water activated, self-heating formula deeply warms skin to relax pores

• Reveal. . .nourishing hydration for skin that is beautifully moisturized

• Regenerate. . .exfoliating glycolic acid + micro-crystal complex gently polishes skin's surface for the look of newer skin


Create the perfect skin care solution for you with the Regenerist line of advanced anti aging products.
 
After using the products for almost 2 most I have to say this product is a................................
 
 

GOTTA TRY!!!!

I really like this product and find that it leaves my skin nice and smooth. I have very oily, acne prone skin with a few old blemish scars. The product has a creamy, lotion-like texture. When applied to the skin you feel the micro- crystals exfoliating the skin. When you add water the product becomes warm, but fades. I wouldn't recommend adding to much water, because you do not want to dilute the glycolic acid in the product. 







I have found that adding this product into my routine (and using spf) those scars are fading. Olay describes this has a daily treatment, but I personally use it twice a week and find that I get really great result. Dry skin will also enjoy this because this product truly does help get rid of the dead skin, so that moisturizers can hydrate the skin. The product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids so if you have skin sensitivities you might want to keep this in mind. Also, because the product contains AHA's Olay recommends that you do use a SPF during the day.





The product retails for $21.99 for 6 oz. Often times Olay offers coupons for their products and retailers such as Ulta will offer a buy one get one 50%. Also, Extracare Bucks from CVS can help bring down the cost. This is a product that will be a staple in my skincare routine and I highly recommend trying!!



No comments:

Post a Comment