Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Save 20% at Beauty.com!!

Beauty.com is having their friends and family sale. So what does this mean for you?? It means now through May 17th, you can save 20% on some of your favorite high end beauty brands. Fresh, Jane Iredale, PaloVia, and Rodin are excluded from the discount.

My personal recommendations would be to check out the Nars Matte and Satin lip pencils. They have a huge cult following and the Satin pencils are part of the new Spring 2013 Collection. Shipping is free when you spend $25 (which if your anything like me isn't hard to do).

Also, if you are an Ebates member you can earn 6% cash back on your purchase. If you haven't sign up with Ebates, here is my referral link so you can sign up and start earning money just from shopping your favorite stores http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=QAoR2%2FrZCjBejfyHo8uOVw%3D%3D


So what are you waiting for?? Click here to shop and save. I'll be sharing my purchase in an upcoming haul video. Let me know what items you picked up.


XOXO
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment