Friday, April 19, 2013

Today Only!!! 30% Off Shea Moisture Products

After making the decision to no longer relax my hair, I began to experiment with different product lines. Shea moisture products are among some of the brands I have tried. I really enjoy this line so imagine my excitement when I learned about this crazy good sale!!  In celebration of Earth Day, you can save 30% off Shea Moisture goodies on www.walgreens.com. Plus, today Walgreens is having their Friends & Family Sale, where you can saved an additional 15% (when you enter code FAMILY15). This is good TODAY ONLY, so if your interested I highly recommend you visit Walgreens site and pick up some of your favorite Shea Moisture products!! Let me know if what you pick up!!

Happy Shopping
XOXO
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment