Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Beauty Steal: The Body Shop Products at Ulta

Hey beauties, I got a new beauty steal for ya!! This one can be found at Ulta. The Body Shop holiday sets are now 20% off. This is an okay deal if you ask me,
but adding the Ulta $5 off a $10 purchase is what seals the "deal" for me (pun intended). Here's what I purchased on a recent shopping trip:


                                    Coconut Shower & Moisture Gift Set $5.60 (orig. $7)






                                  Shea Shower & Moisture Gift Set $5.60 (orig. $7)






So I picked up these two mini shower sets and used my $5 off a $10 purchase that I found on the back of the recent Ulta catalog. My total with tax was $6.71 or $3.36/per set. If you are in need of an affordable gift, stocking stuffer, or want to have a gift on hand for those who might have been accidentally forgotten; then this is a great option. If you have already used the $5 off coupon, no worries visit the Ulta.com home page and print the $3.50 off a $10 purchase (this makes the deal $7.70 before tax).

There are also bigger holiday sets available and combine with the $5 off coupon (or even $3.50 off) to save big this holiday season.

Hope you find this helpful, I should be shooting my Black Friday Haul soon!

Happy Shopping,

Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment