Wednesday, December 11, 2013

High End Makeup Goodies On Sale Now!!

As we head closer to Christmas, some high end sets for the holidays are going on sale. Sometimes it truly pays (or in this case saves) to wait.
All these items can be found at Ulta.com. By the way, if you are an Ulta Rewards Member, you probably received your coupon for 20%, which can save you even more. Check out the list below:

















 
 
 These were just a few of the beauty deals availble. To view everything Ulta has on sale click here. I also discovered this Laura Geller set that's down below. I'm not sure if this set was from Ulta's Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals, but for $19 I felt it was worth sharing.





I suggest if you want any of these items to grab 'em quick cause lots of stuff is already sold out. Let me know what you decide to grab.

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment