Monday, January 6, 2014

Get Any 3 ZOYA Nail Polish for Free!!





Hey Guys I hope you are having a great start to 2014.!!! Today, I have a pretty amazing beauty steal to share with you!! This steal comes from Zoya!!
When you visit their site www.zoya.com  you'll see they are offering any 3 Zoya Polishes for free when you use code COLOR2014. If your just grabbing the the 3 free polishes, you will have to pay $12 for processing and shipping.Spend $25 and you'll qualify for free shipping.

The site says this promotion starts Tuesday, January 7th at 12 EST, but I've checked and guess what.....you can stat using this code right now!!!

ZOYA Polishes retail for around $9 a pop, so I think if pretty cool of then to be offering 3 for free.

Offer ends 1/13/2014 at 11:59 PM EST. Let me know what you decide to grab!!

I'll be showing what I purchased in a future haul!!

Happy Shopping!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment