Thursday, January 23, 2014

Why Wait? Get the New Milani 2014 Collection NOW!!






So the internet and makeup lovers (like, myself), have been going nuts over the new Milani Spring 2014 Collection. Milani is one of my favorite drugstore brands and if you watched my 2013 Drugstore Favorites, you know they make my favorite drugstore lipsticks.

Well the new Milani products don't hit stores until early February, but if you visit their site, you can scoop some up today!

Visit  http://www.milanicosmetics.com/ and click on the "What's new Tab" to check out their new collection. It's mainly new lippies and all are super affordable.

I was able to place my order and received free shipping because I spent $30. I'll be showing all the items in future haul and Smack Talkin' videos so be on the lookout

Let know if you plan on getting your hands on these bad boys early!!

Happy Shopping

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment