Saturday, September 20, 2014

Gotta Try or Pass It By: Walmart's Beauty Box




Confession Time! I have never subscribe to a beauty box service. I know this confessions seems pretty shocking considering how much I love trying new beauty products (heck the name of my blog is will work for product). I like the idea of subscription beauty service, but the fear of being disappointed has kept me from actually subscribing.......that is until now.






Walmart's Beauty Box only cost $5 to cover shipping, all goodies included in the box are free. The box comes out four times a year: Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring so it only cost you $20/year. Check out my vlog video below:





Overall, I'm satisfied with the items I recived and plan on keeping my subscripiton. I would highly recommed this box for those who have been skeptical about trying a beauty subscriptions or those beauty lovers on a budget.




For more informtion on the Walmart Beauty Box visit:
 https://beautybox.walmart.com/

XOXO,
Raquel







No comments:

Post a Comment