Saturday, September 27, 2014

Holiday Haul'in 2014: Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamana Palette

When Anastasia Bevely Hills released the Tammana Palette (it's final colloboration palette of the year) I knew I had to get my hands on it. While I thought the Amrezy and the Maya Mia palette were nice, they failed to make it on my "must buy" list.

But, there was something different about this palette. I found the colors really appealing and knew I had to add it to my collection.




 Anastasia Beverly Hills Tamanna Palette, $29 available at Sephora Ulta Nordstorm & Macy's




The Tamanna palette was created with LA-based (and world famous) makeup artist Tamanna Roashan, aka @dressyourface on Instagram. The colors in this palette were inspired by Tamanna's makeup masterclass on East Asian bridal makeup taught at the Anastasia Beverly Hills salon.



 




For $29, you get 10 richly pigmented shades, a double-ended brush, and 5 Get the Look Cards. I found that the colors swatched nicely and I like the fact that you can use them wet or dry.



Tamanna Palette swatches from left to right: Fresh, Blush, Venezia, Sangria, Bengal, & Chocolate




Tamanna Palette swatches from left to right: Gilded, Custom, China Rose, & Noir

Overall, I'm so glad I picked up this palette! The price point alone makes it quite a steal and I love the 5 Get the Look Cards. I can see these 10 shades being flattering on a lot of skin tones and creating fun daytime looks as well as sultry night time looks.The double-ended brush is well made and is something you will actually find yourself using (it's definitely not a throw away brush that you might find in other palettes). The packaging has a regalness and the size is very travel friendly.

 Warning: This palette is limited edition so if you want it, don't wait to long.

Let me know your thoughts on this palette!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment