Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Beauty Steal Alert: Too Faced Melted Lipstick Duo for $25 (plus free shipping!)

As promised in My Beauty Resolutions for 2015, I have a pretty sweet beauty steal to share!!

        
 Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lip Stick Duo, $25 available on HSN

HSN.com has a Too Faced Melted Lipstick duo for $25 (Item # 401-070). The set includes the shades Melted Fig and Meted Sugar, a new shade recently added to the collection. These lippies retail for $21/piece, so this is an amazing deal. Shipping is also free!



Plus if you are a member of Ebates, you earn 3% cash back on your HSN purchase!! Ebates is completely free to join and you actually earn money on your online purchases. I seriously never make an online purchase without checking to see if I can earn some cash through Ebates. If you haven't signed up and felt the information I shared was helpful, please click on my referral link down below (it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!).

My Ebates Referral Link:











http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=QAoR2%2FrZCjBejfyHo8uOVw%3D%3D&eeid=26471

Let me know if you decide to grab this beauty steal!

XOXO,
Raquel










No comments:

Post a Comment