Friday, January 30, 2015

Get 'em Now: New NYX product Available now!





If you've been stalking the Ulta and NYX website, impatiently waiting for the arrival of their new collection, the wait is O-V-E-R!



I couldn't order fast enough after discovering the High Voltage Lipsticks, Butter Gloss Intense, Micro Brow Pencils , and Prismatic Eyeshadows on Ulta's website. Ulta was super slick and these new beauty goodies only appear once you enter their names in Ulta's search bar.

The High Voltage Lipstick and Butter Gloss Intense are showing up bogo 50% off, plus if you use code 201623, you can take another 20% off your entire purchase. In other words: now is a great time to scoop these products up.

I have my fingers crossed that the NYX's Micro Brow pencils will be a dupe for the beloved Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. At $10/piece (plus a 20% coupon), these pencils are more wallet friendly as compare to the ABH at $21/pencil.

 At the time of this post, you can earn 3% cash back through Ebates. Ebates is completely free to join and you actually earn money on your online purchases. I seriously never make an online purchase without checking to see if I can earn some cash through Ebates. 

If you haven't signed up and felt the information I shared was helpful, please click on my referral link down below (it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!).


MY EBATES REFERRAL LINK:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=QAoR2%2FrZCjBejfyHo8uOVw%3D%3D&eeid=26471


I ordered five of the Intense Lip Butters, four of the High Voltage Lipsticks, and two of the Micro Brow Pencils. I threw in a Pixel liquid eyeliner (that I've heard great things about) for a $1.50 to qualify for free shipping.

Let me know what you picked up!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment