Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Home Decor Steal: Set of Flameless Candles $12.20 Shipped!!

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to check the home decor section at  my local TJ Maxx. I've heard sooo many people rave about the great deals they found, I just had to see for myself.

As, I looked through the aisles, I was felt like a kid in a candy store....there were so many great items and the prices were just has great has I had heard.

That trip sparked my interest in home decor deals that I want to share with you on this blog. While, the main focus of this blog will still remain focus on my love for beauty I will share with you great home decor deals and hauls as well!

Recently I found this flameless candle deal on HSN.



Winter Lane Set of 2 LED Flameless Sweater Candles $7, item # 362-070


For $12.20 shipped, you get two flameless candles that you can control with a remote (how neat is that!). I love that these have a cable sweater feel to them, I think it helps to create a cozy feel.

I just received these candles today and I'm pleased with my purchased. I would highly recomend grabbing these if your interested and if you do, let me know how you plan to use them in your home.

Don't for get to sign into Ebates to make your HSN purchased to earn 3% cash back. Ebates is completely free and a great way to extend your savings even further on items you were going to buy anyway. If you aren't sign up I'll leave my referral link down below.

My Ebates Referral Link:

 http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=QAoR2%2FrZCjBejfyHo8uOVw%3D%3D&eeid=26471

I plan on going to Home Goods and TJ Maxx this week and will shoot a haul video if I find any notable goodies!

XOXO,
Raquel


No comments:

Post a Comment