Thursday, April 9, 2015

TODAY ONLY: Save 20% On Your Belk.com Beauty Purchase....Including MAC!

This might be my best beauty steal alert to date!
Today Belk.com is having a Customer Appreciation sale, where you can save 20% on your beauty purchases. I've played around with this code a bit and it looks like it will work on MAC Cosmetics items.  Belk also carries brands like Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier,  Kiehl's, and Urban Decay.

 All beauty items shipped free and don't forget to log into Ebates to earn 2% Cash Back.


It's been a crazy sale week for us beauty lovers, but I'm definitely not complaining! I have an Ulta 20% off coupon I received last week and Sephora's annual sale Spring sale starts in a couple of days. And if your going to IMATS New York this weekend your wallet is probably worn out!

Have fun shopping during all these great sales and feel free to share your haul with me!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment