Friday, December 21, 2012

Newness: Maybelline Mascara, Lipsticks, & Color Tattoos

Maybelline has unveiled 3 new brand products, that are sure to have makeup junkies running to our local Walmarts ( I know I was there asap, once I got the word these products were now available). I was available to find the following products at my local Walmart. I have included pictures of the display, so you know what to look for.



New Maybelline Rocket Volum Mascara. I have a lot of mascara to use, so I didn't pick this item up. It does however look interesting with the claim of 8x the volume.



New Maybelline Vivids Lipsticks by Colorsensational. These new lipsticks have bright, vivid red lids. There are an array of reds, oranges, pinks, and plums to choose from. I picked up shade 900 Hot Plum, since I have been loving the plum shades lately.










Maybelline has done it to AGAIN.... and released new color tattoos. There are 5 new shades all with a metal finish.These didn't have a limited edition seal on the package, so I believe these are permanent to to the line. I showed restraint and picked up 2 of the 5 shades.






 70 Barley Branded reminds me of Barely Beige from the Fall Scene on the Runway Collection, so if you weren't able to pick up that Limited Edition shade, this is one you might want to check out.
75 Electric Blue is a deep inky blue. I thought this would be a nice addition to my collection, since I don't have anything like it. I can seen this making a really pretty blue smoky eye or defining the eye if used as a liner.



Overall, I'm pretty impressed with the new Maybelline products. The Color Tattoos are sure to be hit due to their long lasting ability, great color pay off, and different options when it comes to use. I love Maybelline lipsticks and the Vivid shades will be fun, especially for those who are not afraid of a bold and daring color. So head off to your local Walmart, and pick up so new Maybelline goodies!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment