Sunday, December 30, 2012

SPOTTED!!! New Maybelline Limited Edition Baby Lips!!!

Oh Maybelline!! You have definitely been on a roll unleashing new products, driving fellow makeup lovers (myself included), out of the coziness of our warm houses, to hit the mean streets and stores in search of limited edition products.
 Maybelline you have created a monster (well several actually). While out and about this Saturday, I discovered the new complete line of new, Limited Edition Baby Lips by Maybelline.



I found this display at my local Walgreens. The new flavors are: Coral Crush, Pink Wink, Twinkle, Melon Mania, & Yummy Plummy. Walgreens has these priced at $3.99.



As I continued to go about my day, I stopped at Walmart and could not believe my eyes when I saw the display pictured above. I was sure the Maybelline Limited Edition Duo Packs were long gone, but to my surprise Walmart had a couple of sets still available. These were located near the other Maybelline products with a sign that read "New from Maybelline.  It was not located on an end cap and I had to kneel down to even discover they were there. These were price at $5.49/ per duo.
If you are interested in try these I highly recommend checking out your local Walmart and Walgreens, because like other Limited Edition Maybelline products I feel these will sell out quickly.

XOXO
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment