Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Obsession Coffesions: My November Favs!!

Here's a list of my top favs for the month of November. Let me know what made your list!!






Maybelline High Shine Color Lip Glosses: These are currently my favorite drugstore lip glosses. I love the super-sleek packaging, non-sticky formula, and amazing color payoff. I have 7 of the 12 shades and I find myself reaching for these alot.

Ojon Super Sleek Restorative Blowout Perfector: These cream not only helps protect and smooth hair from heat styling, but I have found that when I use my flexi-rod rollers my hair is super soft and my curls last longer.

E.l.f Studio Lip Exfoliator: I'm very big on exfoliating and getting rid of dry, flaky skin. I like how this product gently exfoliate lips. Plus,it's  infused with Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba Oils to nourish and protect.

Tarte Eye Catchers 6 piece Smoldereyes and Skinny Smoldereyes: This is truly a universal set, that would look great on all skin tomes and all eye colors. The color pay off is great and I love even if you don't have a makeup brush handy, you can still get a polished look.

Wet n Wild Color Icon Palettes in Confort Zone, Blue Had Me at Hello, and Sparkle till Morning: These palettes deliver great color pay off and at $4.99 these won't break the bank.

EOS Lip Balm in Vanilla Nonsense: This was part of the EOS Disney Lip Trio ($7.99). I love rich, creamy vanilla scent and vanilla, you are sure to love this particular lip balm. It also provides great moisture.

Clairsonic Cleansing Brush: I have had this brush for a couple of years now, and can honestly say it makes a big difference in my skincare routine.









No comments:

Post a Comment