Thursday, April 18, 2013

Allure Summer Beauty Box: On Sale April 23rd!!

I must admit, as tempting as those popular beauty boxes are, I have yet to try one. I like to know what I'm getting when I make a purchase and like the fact if a product doesn't work for me, then back to the store it goes. However, one box has peaked my curiosity so much, that I have decided to surrender and make it my first beauty box purchase. What could tempt me so?


It's the Allure Summer Beauty Box. Now, I have seen these boxes before and have come thisclose to purchasing one. The offer is a rather tempting one. For $39.99 (s/h $10) you receive over $250 worth of products. Plus Allure list all the products so you know exactly what your getting.


This year's box will include:

Burt's Bee Lip Gloss                                                                         
GKHAIR Leave-In Spray
Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes        
Cetaphil Daily Cleanser                                                                    
Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
Butter London Nail Lacquer in Bit Faker
Sation Nail Lacquer  in Love at First Byte
Sally Hansen Zero Bumps Bikini Spray

And much more. The boxes go on sale Tuesday April 23rd at 12:01 PM and tend to sell out quickly. For more information visit www.allureaccess.com/summer.

Happy Shopping
XOXO
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment