Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Obsession Confessions: My March Favs!!

My Obsession Confesions are baa-cck!! Life got a bit busy, but I truly commited to this blog and I'm excited to be sharing my monthly favs. So here's what top my list for the month of March.





Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Shampoo: After a 3 month transition, I did the "Big Chop" on March 8th, 2013. My hair has been dryer than normal and I find that this shampoo doe a good job at cleansing my hair and scalp without stripping away moisture.

Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser: I like this using this cleanser with my Clarisonic. It helps keep my oily skin in check!! 

Cantu Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque: Any product that can do multiple things is a major plus in my book. This product can be used as a deep treatment and as a leave-in. My curls are left looking nice and define after using this product.

Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum: I love Philosophy Help Me, but at $45 a pop, it was getting pretty pricey. Roc Retinol is half the price, but still effective. I use this product at night and wake to brighter, smoother skin.

Olay Regenerist Night Skin Resurfacing Elixir: I have been using this product for almost a year and love it. I alternate using this product with my Roc Retionol.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes in Tipsy and Flush: These blushes are long wearing and super pigmented. No wonder they top so many list and have won so many awards.

Maybelline Vivids Liptick in 875 Vivid Rose: This bright rose shade is perfect for all skin tones and is great for the Spring/Summer season.

No comments:

Post a Comment