Thursday, August 22, 2013

Free Shipping & IT Cosmetics Now at Ulta!!





If your an IT Cosmetics lover...guess what??
Starting today, you can now get your "IT" fix online at Ulta!! The brand officially hits stores September 1st. I'm really excited to see that this brand will be in stores because it's definitely one I have had my eye on(hopefully it will be at a Ulta near me) . In fact, the next Smack Talkin' Saturday will feature IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain.

Also, you can receive free shipping on any purchase of $25 or more. No offer code is needed. You can also use the $3.50 off  a $10 coupon (code: 103572) on purchase your non-prestige purchases.

Let me know if you have tried any of the IT Cosmetics line. Happy Shopping!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment