Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Steal Alert: Christian Siriano Heels for $7


I'm a huge fan of the show Project Runway. This show makes me wish I could sew!! Christian Siriano is one of my fav past winners. He has gone on to dress some of the world's biggest and most photograph stars. Lucky for us, he has partnered with Payless so we can get our hands on his "fierce" designs.
Btw, did you see the hot mess that went down on last week's episode?? What the whoa!! Anyways, I've digressed. Here's the scoop on these hot and affordable heels.

I was shopping at Payless last weekend (cause it was tax-free baa-by!!), when I stumbled on a find I knew was Steal Alert worthy.

Check out these Christian Siriano La Femme Heels for $7.


 







At first glance I thought my contacts were failing me. Christian Siriano for $7??? After double checking with a Payless employee , I was happy to learn these shoes were indeed $7 (and in my head quickly apologized for doubting my optometrist's vision checking skills).

I have been wanting some sexy animal print heels for awhile, but the ones I like I just couldn't justify the high price tag.

I highly recommend calling  or visiting your local Payless to see if they have these shoes. This deal simply can't be beat. Since it was Tax-Free weekend I only paid $7 (regular price was $32.99).

Let me know if you're able to grab these adorable shoes!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment