Monday, August 5, 2013

Obsession Confessions: My favs for the Month of July

Hello World!! Here is my complete list of favs and not so favs for the month of July!!



L'Oreal Evercurl Cleansing Conditioner: This cleansing conditioner does a really good job at cleansing my hair without stripping my hair. It's 100% vegan, which is nice to see from a drugstore brand.

Wet N Wild Mega Liquid Liner: I love how this liner helps give me the perfect "cat" eye. The color is nice and rich. Priced at $3, you can't go wrong adding this to your makeup stash!!

Lancôme Crème Radiance Facial Cleanser: My oily/acne-prone skin has been unusually dry lately. This cleanser has been perfect at creating a perfect balance without causing me to break out.

Half Price Shakes at Sonic: After 8PM, I have been trying to resist the temptation of visiting my local Sonic for one of their tasty shakes. It's been hot as _________...I'll let you fill in the blank, and nothing better than a Peanut Butter Cookie Shake to beat the heat. I'm actually planning on going on a "Get Fit" Journey real soon, so I'll have to enjoy my shake fix while I can.

Mally Easy on The Eyes Collection: This collection is the bomb-dot-com.  The In The Buff 2 has been my go-to shadow palette since the day I received it. The shadows are richly pigmented. The eyeliners are nice and creamy. There isn't a dud in the collection. I highly recommend this collection. Way to go Mally!!!

Kerry Washington's Lead Actress Emmy Nomination: Scandal is one of my favorite shows on television. It's smart, sexy, and makes you wish everyday was Thursday. Kerry is only the fifth African American to be nominated in this category. I think her nomination is well-deserved (the whole cast is fantastic). Hopefully the stylist/costume designer received a nomination too, because the clothes featured on the show are drool-worthy!!



Not So Favs


Rimmel' VolumeFlash Scandaleyes Mascara: You would think with the word, Scandal, in the title this mascara world deliver dramatic, looking lashes. Sadly no matter how I tried to make this mascara work, it failed miserably. Big disappointment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment