Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Bathe In Luxury: L'Occitane Delicious Almond Set

L'Occitane's Almond line is one of my favorite bath and body treats. I would even call this scent a HG for me. Simply put, it smells delicious!! I'm  hoping that Santa sees this post and puts this limited edition set  underneath the Christmas tree (or my stocking, I'm not picky...lol). Let's take a closer look!!








L'Occitane's Delicious Almond Set $60, includes fan favorites like the Almond Shower Oil and the other following items in that yummy almond scent:

                                                      - 3.5 oz Almond Firming and Smoothing Milk Concentrate 

- 1.7 oz Almond Cleansing and Exfoliating Delicious Soap 
- 0.5 oz Almond Firming and Soothing Supple Skin Oil 
- 1 oz Almond Delicious Hand Cream

All the items in this collection are formulated without parabens and phthalates. I highly recommend picking up this set if you are a lover of the Almond scent or at least going by your local L'Occitane retailer to smell this scent for yourself (WARNING: You will fall in love with this scent). I can see this set selling out and currently it's only available at Sephora.



Are you a fan of the Almond line from L'Occitane??  Share your thoughts!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment