Sunday, October 6, 2013

Still Available (But Not For Long): BareMinerals Next Big Thing Shadow Quad

Guess what I found while checking out beauty goodies online at Nordstrom's?? You'll never believe me (and quite frankly when I saw, I couldn't believe it myself).


If you were one that missed out on (or you just can't get enough of this particular shadow quad) BareMinerals Remix EyeShadow Quad in "The Next Big Thing", your in luck!! Nordstrom's (some how) still has this set available (I know.....I gasped too). This is the only retailer I know of that still has The Next Big Thing available for purchase.




The four shades included are:

- Rising Star: sunlit gold.
- Hoopla: glowing copper.
- Smash Hit: vibrant peach.
- Ensemble: smoky plum.


If you haven't tried BareMinerals Ready eyeshadow, I HIGHLY recommend you do. These shadows have some serious pigmentation and are creamy to the touch.

I personally, love shopping at Nordstroms.com!! They offer free shipping and free returns (y'all know I love me some free shipping). 

Plus if you are a member of Ebates, you can get 3% cash back!! Ebates is completely free to join and you actually earn money on your online purchases. I seriously never make an online purchase without checking to see if I can earn some cash through Ebates. If you haven't signed up and felt the information I shared was helpful, please click on my referral link down below (it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!).

My Ebates Referral Link:

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=QAoR2%2FrZCjBejfyHo8uOVw%3D%3D


Let me know if you decide to pick this up, I have a feeling it will sell out quickly once word gets out!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment