Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hey Boo: Guess Where you Can Still find RiRi Woo (and other items in the sold out collection)



So, the Fall launch of the RiRi Hearts Mac Collection was release this week and just like the other releases it was a hot ass mess (just keeping it real with you).
I really wish MAC would attempt to make these launches less stressful for those of us who like to purchase the products, but don't have 6 hours to spend on the computer praying to the makeup gods that we can even attempt to order. Honestly, even though I was interested in the collection, I only made a half hearted attempt to make a purchase(I just wasn't willing to sit through and spend hours to get a lipgloss).

Well, I believe the makeup gods, heard our prayer and extended to us a  makeup miracle. Online, Nordstrom's has many of the items still available (um it's shocking, but very true). No need to wait hours and curse at the site. Simply visit the Nordstrom's site, grab your goodies and checkout (the way on line shopping should be). Plus shipping is free on Nordstroms.com all day, everyday, no code needed.






Plus, if you are a member of Ebates, you can get 3% cash back!! Ebates is completely free to join and you actually earn money on your online purchases. I seriously never make an online purchase without checking to see if I can earn some cash through Ebates. If you haven't signed up and felt the information I shared was helpful, please click on my referral link down below (it would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!).

My Ebates Referral Link:

 http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=QAoR2%2FrZCjBejfyHo8uOVw%3D%3D


Some items still available on Nordstrom's site include: RiRi Woo( lipglass lipstick, and lip liner) and the Smoked Cocoa Eyeshadow Quad.

Let me know what items you were able get! Happy Shopping!!!
XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment