Monday, February 3, 2014

Save 20% Off Personal Care & Beauty Online at Walgreens!

This week Walgreens is offering 20% off all Personal Care and Beauty items.
Enter code LOVELY at checkout and you'll be able to bring on the additional savings!!

 I love when Walgreens offer this deal because there are some good deals available on some of your favorite beauty items (example: Shea Moisture, As I am, Revlon, L'Oreal). If you need more suggestions, feel free to check out my Top 2013 Drugstore Favs.

Also, don't forget to log into Ebates and get 4% Cash Back. If you aren't a member of Ebates, I seriously recommend signing up, it's free and every quarter you earn money for your online shopping. During the holidays, I use Ebates for EVERY online purchase and can't wait for my big, fat check. If you found this information helpful, please use my referral link down below and sign up today:

My Ebate Referral Link:
 http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=QAoR2%2FrZCjBejfyHo8uOVw%3D%3D

You can use this code up to 3 times per email address. Check Walgreens online for any exclusions. Shipping is free when you spend $25. Offer is valid through February 8th.



No comments:

Post a Comment