Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Equals Super Savings at The Limited!!

Today is the day of the big game and I'm actually interested in who will win (even though I'm a much bigger fan of basketball than football). I'm actually watching the Broncos play the SeaHawks (right now, not looking too good for Dever, but hey it is the first quarter) as I type this post on a pretty amazing fashion steal.
In honor of Super Bowl, The Limited is offering 48% off EVERYTHING (when you enter code SUPER48 at checkout), plus .48 cent shipping. This is what I decided to grab:





The Limited Faux Fur Keyhole Scarf, orig. $49.99 on sale for $12.99


I was excited to see this faux fur scarf on sale, I have a trip coming up later this month and this will be perfect to take with me. 48% off this vest made it $6.75. After tax and shipping I paid $7.83 for a $50 scarf.

There are other great fashion deals,my recommendation would be check the sale section first...there's always a few hidden gems in the mix. This offer is only good for today, so act fast.

Let me know what you decide to grab!!

XOXO,
Raquel 


No comments:

Post a Comment