Sunday, February 9, 2014

What A Steal!!: Set of Mally Evercolor Shadow Sticks for $25.26


One of my favorite high end beauty brands is Mally Beauty. I think she makes great products and I love watching her on QVC. This past holiday, I was lucky enough to receive two 5 piece sets of her  Evercolor Sticks and I've been reaching for them  a lot (I also featured them in My High End Favs for 2013).

Well, if you ever wanted to try Mally's Shadow Sticks, but for whatever reason haven't, this might just be the deal to seal the deal!!!

Currently, on Ulta.com you can grab one of the same sets I received for Christmas for only $25.26 (orig. $35). Each pencil retails for $25 a piece, so the value on this set is cray-cray!!

Also, I noticed that when I added the item to my cart, I qualified for free shipping (even though the home page says shipping is free at $50). So they still might be honoring the free shipping at $25 promotion that they had last week. I can't guarantee you'll get free shipping when you spend $25, but I feel it's definitely worth a try.

Don't forget about Ebates, you can get 4% cash back when you log in and make your online Ulta purchase.

I'm super tempted to grab another one of these sets, cause the value is a great one, plus its my birthday month (shout out to all February birthday babies and to my fellow Pisces!!) so I have a built-in excuse to shop like the makeup obsessed person I 'am (I know I'm not the only one who does this).

Let me know if you decide to grab this set!!

Happy Shopping!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment