Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Allure 2014 Summer Beauty Box Update




So today was the big day. The day the Allure Summer Beauty Boxes were suppose to go on sale. I had done a blog post and a video so y'all know I was ready and set to make my purchase when the clock hit 12:01 PM EST.

So I turned on my trusty laptop, and tried to log on to the site and the page wouldn't load. I immediately had flash backs of the past trying to purchase items from the RiRi Hearts MAC launches. Would I have to feel that same feeling of defeat again?

Looks like I (and many others that had the same troubles I was having) will have another crack at it. Allure issues this statement on today's beauty box launch:
Our site went down when the sale was to go live at 12:01 PM today-- we're so sorry for the inconvenience. To make this fair game we're going to reset the sale for next Tuesday, May 6 at the same time, 12:01 PM EST.
So there it is-- the new date when you can get your hands on one of Allure's Beauty Boxes. I'll be out of town that day (exciting deets coming soon), but I think I might try to order one if my schedule permits.

Will you be resetting your reminders to grab of these boxes. Let me know!


XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment