Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Great Deals In Target Clearance Department



 One of my favorite places to shop and bargain hunt is Target. Some stores can be filled with more misses than hits, but when I hit up my local Target I tend to feel that I've hit the jackpot.

For example This past weekend, I able to grab 4 Sonia Kashuk travel bags (in a variety of sizes) for less than price of what one would cost regularly.

If your looking to find a good deal Target.com might be the place to look, Now through April 6th, Target is offering an additional 10% off when you purchase 2 clearance items from the following departments: clothing, shoes, and accessories. To receive the extra 10% enter code EXTRA10 at checkout.


So, your probably wondering "Ok, Raquel what should I be on the lookout for?" Well I have just the answer: Check out this pair of Women's Xhilaration Shayenne High Top Sneakers:

Women's Xhilaration High Top Shoe, clearance price at $17.49 (orig. $34.99)

These wedge sneakers are priced 50% off. Combine this with another item (and there are tons under $5 in clearance accessories) and you can get these shoes for $15.74 (before tax).

There are other shoes like the ones I posted above just enter wedge sneakers in the search bar.

If you have a Target debit or credit card, you'll also be able save an additional 5% and receive free shipping (no minimum purchase for Target card holders).


Let me know what you decide to grab.

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment