Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Drugstore Rave: Jordana Easyliners for Lips!





I love a good drugstore find. It's like hitting the beauty jackpot. Lady Luck was definitely on my side when I discovered Jordana Easyliners. I found these at my local Walgreens for $2.19! For under $3, the liners deliver just like their higher end counterparts (without the steep price tag!)



Swatches from left to right: Silver Lilac, Sedona Red, Terra Kiss, Cabernet, Plush Plum, & Rock N' Rose



I have 6 out the 12 shades available and yes I'll me adding more to my collection (cause that's what makeup hoarders do).  Just like their name I find these liners...easy in every way. These creamy, retractable liners provide a semi matte finish. The price makes them super-affordable and you can find these pretty easily at your local drugstore.

When I use these, I like to line and fill in my entire lip and I find my lipcolor last a lot longer.  


Let me know your thoughts on the Jordana line!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment