Sunday, October 19, 2014

My Fall Must Haves!!







1.  Cute flirty sweaters: I love Fall fashions and a staple in my Fall wardrobe is a fun and flirty sweater. Pair with leggings and boots and you're all set! The one pictured above, is one I own and can be found at Old Navy.

2. A cleanser that doesn't strip my skin: Ever since using Philosophy Purity Made Simply and Josie Maran's Argan Oil (see must have #3), my skin has never looked better. This cleanser has a pH-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot which makes this cleanser perfect for the Fall/Winter months.

3. Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil: 100% Pure Argan Oil is a legendary oil that's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and grown organically in Morocco. This oil is quite the multi-tasker, I use it as my facial serum, to hydrate my lips and to give my body butters a boost. My skin is left feeling soft and glowy 

4. Bath and Body Works Candles: Bath and Body Works Fall candles are some of my favorite that come out all year. The Fall scents make your home feel and smell warm and inviting. Some of my top picks include: Spiced Pumpkin Cider, Marshmallow Fireside and Pumpkin Cupcake.

5. Carol's Daughter Monoi Hair Mask: This mask continues to be a favorite of mine. It makes my hair feel soft and hydrated. The mask contains Monoi oil which deeply nourishes your hair from root to tip, Bamboo water, the strongest plant on our planet, helps to reinforce your hair's structure and Hydrolyzed Silk which helps fortify your hair against future damage

6. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Shame: This was the first shade I grabbed when Urban Decay launch their new line of lipsticks. I have since picked up 6 more, but this one is my absolute favorite. The color makes for perfect fall vampy lip and leaves a nice stain on your lips. These lippies are also full of  a nourishing blend of jojoba oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and shea butter keeping lips super moisturized.

7.NYX Simply Red in Leading Lady: This shade of red is gorgeous and I can see it looking great on a lot of different skin tones. During the Fall season, I like to wear a statement lip and this color does just that. These chubby lip pencils are perfect because it's your lip liner and lip color all in one handy tube.



See me talk about some of my Fall Faves in the video down below

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment