Friday, February 6, 2015

Swatches: NYX Intense Butter Gloss & High Voltage Lipsticks

 I can not put into words how excited I was when I saw all the new NYX items on Ulta's site. I indulged and grabbed quite a bit of goodies that I'll share in a haul video real soon (just waiting on one more box).

While, I'm waiting on that last package, I thought I'd to share some swatches of some new Nyx Intense Butter Gloss Intense & High Voltage lipsticks that just arrived yesterday.




New NYX Intense Butter Gloss (shades from left to right): Apple Crisp, Chocolate Crepe, Spice Cake, Toasted Marshmallow, & Tres Leches

New NYX High Voltage Lipsticks (shades from left to right): Burlesque, Flutter Kiss, Hollywood, & Wine & Dine


I'll be testing these throughout the week and will have a full review for you next Saturday when Smack Talkin' Saturday returns!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment