Sunday, September 23, 2012

Eureka I Found Them!!!: New Maybelline Color Tattoos

There are two new Limited Editon sets of the Maybelline Color Tattoos. These sets have many of us makeup obsessed running all over town in the hopes of being able to be part of that lucky group to have found and own a part of the collection. Most people are aware that one set, the bold, bright, jewel tone colors that can be found at Target.



The second collection are shades from the Fall Runway 2012 and lean more towards the neutrals. These immediately captured my attention (as well as others) due to the stunning colors. For those still on the hut for these, I was able to find 3 out of the 4 shades at Ulta (to my surprise), this weekend. The only shade I didn't see was the Barely Beige.











Here are the shades swatched and in their pots.

From Right to left: 200 Mossy Green, 300 Gold Shimmer, 400 Rich Mahogany.




I must admit, I'm loving these colors. They are rich, super pigmented, and once they set don't budge. Perfect for fall.







I would suggest calling or visiting your local Ulta to see if they have any in stock.  While at Ulta, I notice that some of Limited Edition shades were mixed in with regular color tattoos, so check there, as well.


 If you still aren't able to locate the collection, then I would recommend checking Ebay. You'll find both the neutrals and bold shades, and some sellers prices are reasonable. Look for the Limited Edition label on the package. I hope this information helps and good luck!!






No comments:

Post a Comment