Friday, September 7, 2012

Obession Confession: My Favs for the Month of August







It's hard to believe we are already in the month of September. Time really is passing by so quickly. So it's time for my monthly Obsession Confessions, in which I share my favorite products for the past month. Here are my favorites for the month of August. I also did a Youtube video (my channel is willworkforproduct), that I would like to invite you to checkout, rate, comment, and of course subscribe. Again, thanks so much for checking out this blog.


HAIR


My hair craves moisture. Organix Repairing Awapuhi Ginger Instant Recovery Mask & Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Mask help keep my locks hydrated!





SKINCARE/BODY









CLOTHES/SHOES

Where did I get these shoes?? DSW online!! These super sexy, super high heels are extremely versatile and at $29.95 a definite bargain.

MAKEUP/TOOLS

These products have been my go-to and I have use them daily to create all kinds of looks: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain, Laura Geller Dream Team Duo in Apricot Berry, Real Technique Expert Face & Blush Brush, Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color,Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, EOS Lemon Drop Lip Balm w/ SPF 15, E.L.F Professional Eyelash and Brow Wand, E.L.F Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara, Covergirl LastBlast Volume Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment