Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Gotta Try or Pass It By: Neutrogena 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment

Disclaimer: The following is a product review. The comments below are my own personal feelings. I purchase this product with my own money and have not received any compensation for this review. I'm not affiliated with the company.


As a person with oily, acne prone skin, I'm constantly in search of great products that will help bring balance to my skin. During one of my shopping trips to Ulta, I decided to try Neutrogena 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment ($6.99 retail). Here's how the Neutrogena describes the product:
 
    Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment with powerful MicroClear™ technology works around the clock in 3 different ways: treats acne even before it emerges, hydrates and softens skin, and reduces redness and irritation.This silky non pore-clogging formula is so light it absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy residue on your face. It works continuously to clear, hydrate and soften your skin. Breakthrough MicroClear® technology is clinically proven to boost the delivery of acne medicine, unclogging congested pores and speeding treatment deep and fast to the source where breakouts begin. What's more, naturally derived skin-soothers, green tea and cucumber, help reduce redness and irritation, leaving skin looking and feeling soft and stress free.
    MicroClear® technology
    Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)



    So it this product a Gotta Try or Pass It By????????????????????


                                                GOTTA TRY!!!!


    I have been using this product for a month and must say I pretty impressed. I use this at night on cleanse skin. The product says you can use it up to three times a day, but I have had great results using this product every other night. It smells like a cucumber mask and quickly sinks into the skin. In the morning, your skins feels sooooo soft. The week before I know my monthly gift is arriving (ha!), I will use this product every night to afford that monthly breakout. This product does contain 2% salicylic acid, so if your sensitive to this ingredient, this might not be the product for you. I love that this treats acne, but doesn't dry out your skin or leave you flaky. Highly, Highly, recommend trying this product. It's a keeper.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment