Saturday, September 22, 2012

Exclusive Josie Maran Set Online at Sephora

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. I was doing some online research (that's what I call my shopping, research because I have a blog to write and must do lots of research....lol) and came across a set that I thought might be of interest. Its Josie Maran Get Glowing Argan Beautiful Skin Set . The cost of the is $64 (retail value is $100) and includes:


- 8 oz Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter                                               
- 0.5 oz 100% Pure Argan Oil
- 0.12 oz Argan Natural Volume Lip Gloss in Petal Pink
- 0.28 oz Argan Illuminizing Powder
- 1 oz Argan Balm

This set is sold exclusively online on Sephora site. For more Josie Maran products, visit www.qvc.com and www.sephora.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment