Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Gotta Try or Pass It By: Bare Minerls Marvelous Moxie Lipstick






I must admit, when people started jumping on the Bare Minerals bandwagon,
I was one who stood and waved goodbye, while remaining at the station. The loose powder just seemed to messy to me and I'll never forget the time during my "old Sephora" days when I spilled "I'm Amused Rouge" blush on a woman's khaki colored pants (I still cringe just thinking about that one).

 Now, Bare Minerals has a collection called "Ready", which gives you the same natural mineral goodness in pressed powder form. So, it was only a matter of time before I would revisit this line. Bare Minerals recently had a Friends and Family Sale where you could save 20% and receive free shipping. I wasn't quite ready to try the foundation, so I picked up one of their new Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks.







                                  BE Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Risk It All, $18 .12 oz.



Marvelous Moxie is available in 18 shades. Here's what Bare Minerals says about the product:

Make an impact with Marvelous MoxieTM Lipstick. Creamy, super-saturated, ultra-pigmented color glides on like butter for full coverage in a rich satin finish. Lips look fuller and more voluptuous. An infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy-looking pout, while a moisture-loaded hydrating complex helps to nourish and condition with Abyssinian Oil and Omega Fatty Acids for supple, baby-soft smoothness. All the while, an encapsulated vitamin A, C and E complex helps to deliver antioxidant defense, so you're ready for anything—and everything.


So after wearing this lipstick for a few days this lipstick is ..........................................

                                      GOTTA TRY!!!




                                                          Picture on top is bare lips

Lips w/ BE Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Risk it All
 
 
I'm seriously loving this lipstick. The packaging is super sleek and fun to open. To open the product simply flip the lipstick over and slide the button up.  Close and click to lock. This helps keep the lipstick secure without fear of getting it all over your purse.
 
The formula is very pigmented and super creamy. This feels so good and hydrating on the lips. It glides on to the lips and provides really nice moisture.
 
The wear time on these is nice. After eating and drinking you are still left with a bit of a stain to your lips.
 
So, when all is said and done, "I, Raquel would work for BE Marvelous Moxie Lipsticks". I plan on getting more of these lipsticks and testing out the Moxie lip liners and lipglosses. I also picked up a BE Ready Eyeshadow 8.0 palette in The Star Treatment (that's on sale at Beauty.com for $25!!).
 
Let me know your thoughts on Bare Minerals!!!
 
XOXO
Raquel

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment