Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Obsession Confessions: My favs for the Month of May!!






Another month has come and gone, so that means it's time for my monthly Obsession Confessions.
On my YouTube channel I will share just my makeup and beauty favs.  But here on my blog, I will share all my favs (from beauty, food, clothes,...etc.).




St. Ives Blemish Scrub: I'm pretty hard core about exfoliating and this helps to get the dead skin off while helping with my oily/acne prone skin. If you have an active pimple, I would suggest you avoid using  this scrub in those areas because it could cause scarring.


Tarte Smoldereyes Waterproof in Champagne: I love how this product can be used in multiple ways. I use this in the inner corner of the eye to add light; underneath the brow to highlight and lift; and in the water line to look more "awake". You can even use this pencil to highlight on your nose or cheekbones. If you want a more affordable option try Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Eyeshadow Stick in BulletProof Beige .


K-Cup Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Regular Iced Coffee for Keurig: If you enjoy a good cup of joe, then you'll love the Keurig Coffee Maker. My husband and I were fortunate to receive one as a wedding present and the three of us have been living happily ever after. I have tried many k-cup flavors and this one I would place in my top 3. Whether you drink this hot or cold, you don't need to add a thing to it....yep from the moment it's brewed, it's prefect.


Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream: This product makes my curls pop!! It provides great moisture and I even find it provides a bit of hold.  This product doesn't contain any mineral oil, sulfates, parabens, silicone, phthalates, gluten, paraffin, propylene glycol, PABA or DEA.

Maybelline Clean Express Makeup Removing Lotion: I bought this makeup remover because a viewer requested that I try it and share my opinion. I'm SOOO glad I did. This makeup removing lotion gets the tough waterproof makeup off without burning my sensitive eyes.


Real Techniques Core Collection & Starter Kit Brush Set: Real Technique brushes are one of my favorite brush lines. I like the fact that they are affordable yet you still get great quality brushes. I recommend checking out these two sets, they are great additions to your brush collection.


Sugar Queen Cupcakes in Sopapilla: Wednesdays and Saturdays. Those two days, I will have to show a lot of restraint and will power because those 2 days are the only 2 days I could get my hands on these delicious cupcakes. The Sopapilla flavor is my absolute favorite. It's a moist cinnamon cupcake, topped off by creamy whipped icing and a crunchy miniature sopapilla triangle. It's perfection in cupcake form. Yep, I'll be there this Wednesday.


Nars Blush in Orgasm: What can I say about this blush that hasn't been said? It's the perfect mix of pink and peach. This blush also gives  nice glow/highlight to the cheeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment