Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nail of the Day: Sally Hansen's Kook A Mango




Oh Summer!! The weather gets warmer and the nails get brighter.
This is the time of year, I tend to play and experiment with my nail color the most. There are just so many fun, beautiful colors all begging me to take them home. While out shopping one day, a Sally Hansen color got my eye. I knew right away it was coming home with me.



On nails, Sally Hansen in 450 Kook a Mango $6.48 at Walmart, Accent Nail Revlon Scented Parfume Polish in 335 Mon Cherry


Here's what Sally Hansen says about the Complete Manicure Line:

Skip the salon, get the results. Don't settle for just color when you can get a base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, salon-inspired color, top coat, chip-resistance and a gel finish all in 1 bottle. Featuring the unique precision brush for a flawless finish and patented Vita Care technology for advanced 10 day wear, more shine and nourishing care.



I'm really loving this shade of polish. It's the perfect mix of oranges and pinks which makes for a punchy color perfect for summertime.  What polishes  are rockin'  for summertime??? Leave me a message and let me know!!!



XOXO

Raquel


No comments:

Post a Comment