Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Black Friday Haul!!





Ok, so I must admit, I have never really been into Black Friday. Why you might ask?? I would have to say it's because of the news.
Yes, the news. You always see that story of people going absolutely insane over a particular item or someone is getting injured. And while I like to say, shopping should be considered a competitive sport (lol), I don't consider it a contact sport.

Then an email came and made me re-consider my Black Friday Ban. It was from Ulta and what they were offering was too good to pass up. So I dug up some courage and a good pair of tennis shoes (in case of combat....lol) and headed to Ulta on Black Friday. Here's what I picked up:







BareMinerals Glow Getters Radiant Trio For Face & Lips $10: Who doesn't want to glow??? Plus the lipgloss alone was worth more than the whole kit, so for $10 this was a amazing deal.





Tarte Balanced & Beautiful Amazonian Clay Essentials Kit $22:







This kit had me at "full size". It might seem hard to believe, but I don't own any of the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes, so I was super excited to see this kit contained a full size blush in Flush, plus a full size Amazonian Clay waterproof cream shadow in Slate, and a full size Bamboo Cream Eyeshadow Brush. The Blush alone retails for $25.






Tarte Clean Slate Primer Trio $9: This is a set that you can still purchase from Sephora and Ulta. I have been really interested in Tarte products lately and thought this would be a great way to try 3 of their primers to see how I like them before purchasing them in their full sizes. For $9, you get Tarte's Clean Slate Poreless 12 Hr. Perfecting Primer, Clan Slate Flawless 12 Hr. Brightening Primer, and Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12 Hr. Smoothing Eye Primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment