Saturday, November 3, 2012

Obession Confessions: My Favs for the Month of October

Here is what made it on my list of favs for the month of October.





Revlon Brow Set: I pick this up when Ulta had 40% off Revlon products. If your brows grow long (like, mine), these really do make a difference in keeping your brows groomed and perfected.

Real Techniques Stippling Brush: This brush is worth all the hype!!! I currently rotate between 4 different foundation products (Estee Lauder Double Wear, Urban Decay Naked Skin, Makeup Forever Mat Velvet, and Maybelline BB Cream). This brush applies all these products on my skin with ease. Also, the price of $9.99 makes this brush VERY affordable (especially when Ulta has BOGO 50%). This brush is a MUST HAVE!!

Sonia Kashuk Illuminating Bronzing Powder in Goddess: Thanks to J.Lo, all of us are trying to get our glow on. No matter what foundation I have on, I apply this as a highlighter and it really does make your skin glowy.

Real Techniques Setting Brush: I didn't think much of the brush when I decide to purchase it. Boy was I wrong!! I love this brush for setting my concealer. You can use this brush for your highlighter as well. I love how versatile all the Real Technique Brushes are!!

Bare Minerals Matte Foundation in Golden Medium: I originally bought this product to use as a foundation, but it just wasn't working for me. If  you watch other YouTube videos, Ben Nye Banana Powder is a very product use to help brighten the under eye area (Kim Kardashian's makeup artist uses this product on her under eye area). While going through my makeup stash, I noticed this powder and thought.....mmmmm. I have been using it under my eyes to set my NYX HD Concealer and have been loving it.

Olay Regenerist Regenerist Serum (Fragrance Free):  Being a former Skin Care Expert at Sephora, I was use to high end skincare products.Well now that my Sephora days are over (and the discounts..how I miss the discounts), I was in the market for a more affordable skincare line. I'm VERY impressed with the Olay Regenerist line.The serum is nice, lightweight, and feels like a primer.

Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control: Ok I'm kinda addicted to exfoliating. I'm obsessed with buffing off old, dead skin, bringing fresh healthy skin to the surface. This scrub is great at doing just that. It's in a giant tub, so it will last you forever and contains salicylic acid which is great for cleaning out clogged pores.

Scentsy Wax Scents in Sentimental Cider: This makes your home smell inviting for the holidays.

Those were my favs for the month, what were yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment