Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fashion Steals at QVC!!

There are a few fashion deals that are avoidable through QVC.

Luxe Rachel Zoe Faux Fur Vest with Hook & Eye Closure Overstock Price $59.48
The Overstock Price is good through today (retail price $117, QVC price $97), so if your interested now is the time to pick this vest up. Plus it's available on 5 easy payments. I own this in black and think it's a really nice vest for winter.




Jennifer Hudson Collection Knit Dress with Lace Inset & Ruching Clearance Price $54.98




From the moment I laid eyes on this dress, I knew I had to have it. I love the subtle the subtle sexiness off this dress. The lace inset,is really beautiful, plus you can wear your regular bra/undergarment.I pick this up in black because I love the versatility of a black dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment