Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Get the Scoop on the Skinny Lorac Nude Palette

I love how throughout the year Lorac offers affordable palettes for (those of us trying to watch our pennies), without sacrificing that same excellent Lorac quality we have all come to love. This statement rings true for the 3 newly release Lorac Skinny Palettes.



For $15 you have your choice of nudes or navy (the palette is also available in purple, but it's exclusive to Hautelook and Nordstrom Rack).

According to the Lorac's website:

Get The Skinny with LORAC! This super sexy palette contains seven gorgeous eye shadow shades in a highly-pigmented, silky-smooth formula. The Skinny Palette is packed with the perfect combination of matte and shimmer shades to easily create eye-catching looks from soft and natural to sexy and sultry Red Carpet glamour!

Since I feel like a girl can never have too many neutrals, I quickly scoop up this palette in the Skinny Nude Collection. Let's take a closer look:






Thus far, I'm really impressed by this palette. The swatches shown above are without primer and the colors look nicely against my NC45 skin. The neutrals in the palette lean towards the warm side. The quality of these shadows overall are what we have all come to expect from Lorac

 I also love the portability of this palette. I It's one I think many will reach for when traveling due to size and the variety of looks you can create.

The only thing I would change, is I would have like to have the name of the eye-shadows included. Maybe it's just me, but I like hearing all the crazy creative names that have me laughing out loud and shaking my head at the same time. Also, the first shade in the palette (a vanilla matte color, perfect for underneath the brow) I found a lit bit on the powdery side.

Overall, I think this palette is an amazing steal (it's $133 value) and would make a great stocking stuffer or girlfriend gift.

Visit www.loraccosmetics.com purchase the palette or for more info.

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment