Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Steal Alert: China Glaze On The Dot 4 Piece Set for Only $3.97!


China Glaze On the Dot Nail Polish Collection


Steal Alert post are one of my favorites to write because I love sharing irresistible deals when I spot them. Today's Steal Alert can be found at Ulta on their clearance racks (if their are any left).


China Glaze Nail Polish in Turned Up Turquoise, Sun Worshiper, White on White, & Purple Panic


China Glaze's On The Dot Nail Set can now be yours for $3.97 (orig.$14.95) This set contains four full size China Glaze nail polishes. Don't for get you can use your $3.50 off $10 coupon for additional savings.




 To complete my Ulta purchase, I grabbed  a pair of Eylure lashes (also on clearance) and Maybelline's Age Rewind concealer. After coupons, my grand total for all my new beauty goodies drumroll please...................................................was $7.54!

If you love a good deal like at do, you might what to plan a trip to your local Ulta. Have you spotted anything worthy of a Steal Alert? Share with the group!!

XOXO,
Raquel

No comments:

Post a Comment